MBA Scholarship for International students from African 2020
Essex graduate school is offering scholarships worth up to £5,000 to students funding their own MBA studies starting in October 2017.
The award are going to be offered within the sort of a tuition fee discount of up to £5,000.
Terms and conditions
Who is eligible?
– The award is out there to Home (UK), EU and overseas students who are entirely self-funded. it’s not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
– Limited scholarships are available and students are considered for his or her eligibility on a first-come-first-served basis. We strongly advise you apply before 31 May 2017 to make sure you’re considered for a scholarship.
– just one scholarship award are often made per student and therefore the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
– If you’ve got been offered a scholarship but request to defer your entry, your scholarship offer are going to be reconsidered in line with the terms and conditions that apply within the New Year of entry.
– The award is out there to full-time MBA students and Executive Study students on a professional rata basis.
How do I apply?
You will be invited to interview as soon as possible after submitting your application. The MBA Director will assess you for a scholarship award during your interview.
We strongly encourage you to use by 31st May 2017 so as to make sure you’re considered for a gift .
How does one decide if i will be able to receive a scholarship?
During your interview, the MBA Director are going to be particularly trying to find evidence of:
– Academic ability
– Professional experience and career progression
– Ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial business
– Ability to speak experience and concepts
– Plans for utilising the Essex MBA experience after the course
The University also will make use of official transcripts and certificates, submitted as a part of your original application for admission to the course, to make a decision the extent of your award. No alternative supporting evidence are going to be accepted. The MBA Scholarships Panel will oversee the allocation of awards.
How will I be notified?
You will be notified of the award in your initial offer letter.
How will the scholarship be paid?
The award will only be made available as a reduction on the schooling fee that’s payable on registration at the University.
By accepting the scholarship, you’re giving the University permission to use your details for promotional purposes and should be asked to supply a case study which can be utilized in University publications or on the web site .
Acceptance of the award constitutes acceptance of those terms and conditions. In cases not covered by the above terms and conditions, or where a student claims exceptional circumstances, or disputes a choice to not make payments due under a scholarship, they ought to first put their case in writing to the international African students Services Manager who will consider the circumstances and uphold, amend or revoke the first decision. Should a student be unhappy with this decision they ought to follow the university complaints procedure: